What toys are the best for our kids has always been an arguable debate. One such toy is a baby walker. Some paediatrics suggest that walker for baby is not recommended while other suggest that it doesn’t cause any harm. In fact as per some child specialists, having a walker for baby is beneficial as it helps them in learning to walk quickly. Nevertheless I as a mother of a baby girl found my baby to enjoy her time on a walker. I do not know whether it helped her learn to walk or not, she did walk on her own at the stipulated time period. But the point is being in the walker meant she was in her own personal space, she would ride it with so much joy and happiness all around the house of course under adult supervision. So if you too want your kid to learn while having fun this is a list of best baby walker below 500.
Table Of Content
- List of Best Baby Walker Below 500.
- Best wooden baby walker in India
- What are baby walker advantages?
- What are baby walker advantages?
- What is the right time for baby walker?
- Writers Perspective
Best Baby Walker Below 500
1. Tanoha modern walker stroller for kids
The material of this walker for baby is very durable and thus would last for ages. It has a height adjustment feature which would make it easy for use even after the kid has grown a few inches. Apart from this it covered from all the sides making it easy for the baby to feel safe and move around and explore. This walker baby is a very pocket friendly deal comes in the range of baby walkers below 500.
- It’s made with unbreakable sturdy material.
- It has height adjustment feature.
- It has musical feature.
- Its height adjustment features makes it usable even when your baby grows a little in height.
- The musical feature can be quite entertaining for the child.
- It keeps your baby safe and stable.
- The walker might require adult supervision at all times.
- Though the material might be sturdy due to its folding feature if the child is left alone might lead to unwanted accidents.
2. Standing Baby walker
Is your baby on her feet all the time walking and cruising around using the furniture? All he/she needs now is a little bit of courage to let go off the furniture and learn to walk by herself. This can be done using this unique walker. This walker baby fits perfectly under the category of baby walker below 500.
- It is made with good quality unbreakable material.
- It is made with vibrant colours to attract the kids and the children love to take the walker for a ride.
- This walker baby gives confidence to your child for walking.
- It helps your baby is to be in stable standing at one place.
- It helps in development of your child.
- This walker for baby might not be a suitable option for kids on the chubbier side as the product is made of plastic and wouldn’t take the weight of the child. But little safety precautions and supervision can make the life easier and allow the child to explore new boundaries.
3. MJE Baby walker
For a kid his toys is all about various colours and the attraction the design. This baby walker is specially designed to fit in that criteria. Its very much colourful and the design is so brilliant that the kid wouldn’t be able to take the eyes of off the walker. The product has a lot of positive reviews too on amazon. It fits like a pro in the range of baby walker below 500.
- The walker is made of very sturdy and durable material.
- It is available in colourful designs.
- There’s an extra wide base attached to it for better stability.
- It is made with comfortable breathable padded sheet.
- It has a round chrome plated ring made of iron.
- It is very light in weight.
- It’s easy to wash.
- It is suitable for kids between the age of 5 months to 24 months.
- It can carry kids upto 15kgs of weight.
- It is very easy to use and also very easy to store.
- It is available in 3 different colour options.
- The product is very much affordable and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- The smooth finish keeps your baby safe from injuries.
- Any toy that has wheels and is under the control of the child needs to be supervised by the adult at all the times.
4. Traditional wooden baby walker
Have you always dreamt of having a kid and providing him with all the cool traditional toys that you had played with in your childhood? Like a wooden train or wooden horse or even a wooden baby walker? Then this is your dream come true. This wooden baby walker is perfect as soon as your child tuns 6 months of age.
- This walker for baby is made of fine wooden material that would last longer and can be used for many generations.
- It has bells attached for ringing while using.
- It has all the safety featured design with a touch of elegance and sleek traditional design.
- It’s a simple mechanism and a very simple design.
- This walker is exactly the one like the old household use to treasure.
- It has little bells that ring when the baby takes it for a stroll.
- Being so good with features but very less in the price range is another cheery on the top.
- Its look makes it stand out in front of many other modern day plastic walkers.
- It doesn’t have the musical feature or colour combinations like the modern day walkers.
Best wooden baby walker in India
Traditional baby walkers are getting huge attention these days. While plastic has no issues but some parents have preference of using only wooden baby walker. Here’s the list of some of the best wooden baby walker that you can get in India.
1. JASVANYA hand made wooden baby walker
2. Colourful wooden baby walker
3. Baybee wooden baby walker
So folks I have managed to put on a small and sweet list of baby walker below 500 here. This list will help you explore the options and that too it two categories for babies who haven’t stepped yet and are yet to learn walking but still like to explore and move around and another category is babies that are just about the take their first independent step. Now let’s discuss some other important areas like baby walker advantages, baby walker disadvantages and What is the right time for baby walker to help you know all you need to know.
What are baby walker advantages?
- Baby walker advantages are plenty. These walkers are helpful in making your kids learn mobility especially between the age of 7 to 13 months. This is the age when they are keen about exploring everything around them. In addition they help your kids learn various set of activities.
- They keep your baby engaged which is helpful in the overall development of their mind and body. These are helpful in enhancing the visual stimulation.
- They provide support to your baby’s hand and bump while they learn to walk at ease. Taking their first steps become simpler with the use of a walker for baby.
What are baby walker disadvantages?
- In some countries like Canada, use of baby walker is banned. Even American Academy of Pediatrics are also asking for a ban on the use of baby walkers. As per these health experts, use of baby walker is hazardous. They say that giving independence to sit on a walker for baby can lead to uncontrollable speed and movement on unstable surfaces which can be dangerous for them. Most of these safety experts are against the use of baby walkers because according to them these walkers can lead of injuries and accidents for the baby.
- Routine like roll, sit up, crawl and then walk is very important for normal development of your baby. It helps in overall muscles strengthening of your child. A walker interferes with this routine.
- Some walker designs can injure your baby’s fingers and toes.
- A walker for baby can go out of control in speed which can lead to accident.
What is the right time for baby walker?
There have been studies or researches to suggest a perfect age for using a baby walker. The reason is that every baby grow at their own speed. Their size, development and strength cannot be determined at any particular age. It totally depends on the growth of your child. However, baby walkers are usually designed to hold babies when they are anywhere between the age of 5 to 17 months. Basically the idea is when the baby is able to sit and hold their head up straight in a steady position and can touch the floor with their feet, this is the right time to start using a baby walker for them.
Having a walker for baby with them the babies get a unique adrenaline rush and a new bout of confidence that no one can stop. The cheer and glow on the face of your baby would be so great to die for. This was my experience with my baby when I first bought her a walker. She just loved it and couldn’t leave the walker even for a second. She had become my tiny little explorer in her own private ship conquering her world like a pro. Do let your babies fly on their own and see the magic.