Being a mother fills you with joy, elation, power, and invincibility. It’s 4:30 a.m., and the baby is on his or her way! You immediately gather your belongings and head out the door. The contents of your hospital bag are the last thing on your mind as you race to the hospital. Though it may seem irrational, packing your suitcase at least a month ahead of time is a fantastic method to ensure you have everything you need at the important moment. When you’re nearing the end of your pregnancy, it’s a fine decision to pack your hospital bag for delivery. Pack your stuff in week 36 of your pregnancy in case you need to rush to the hospital before your due date. But you’re confused about where to purchase this multi-functional bag that can hold a variety of items such as medical reports, nightgowns, slippers, nursing bras, hair clips, cellphone chargers, and so on. Here are the top 5 hospital bags for delivery India that I recommend.
Table of content
- List Of Best Hospital Bag For Delivery
- FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
Best Hospital Bag For Delivery
1. Mee Mee Multifunctional hospital Bag
The bag is extremely wide (in fact, rather large) and has enough slots to hold all of the necessities for bringing a baby out. You may store the baby’s documentation, as well as other stuff, in it when visiting the hospital. As a result, a single bag is plenty for an expedition.
- It has pockets on the front which can be used for carrying small things.
- It has a shoulder strap that can be adjusted.
- There is a waterproof linking on the entire bag.
- It is ideal for use right after the baby is born.
- It is a spacious bag.
- It can be used for diapers, maternity clothes, breast pump and everything else you need to carry.
- It’s a multifunctional bag.
- It has pockets on the outside.
- It has shoulder strap that may be adjusted.
- It comes in affordable price range.
- Low-quality zip.
- Overall quality of the bag is average.
2. Luvlap rose diaper bag
The bag is extremely large and has enough slots to hold all of the necessities for bringing a baby out. You may store your medical report and another document, as well as other stuff, in it when visiting the hospital. As a result, a single bag is plenty for an expedition.
- It’s a 5 piece set that contains – 1 big bag, 1 diaper changing mat, 1 insulated tiffin holder, 1 insulated bottle holder and 1 small bag.
- It has 2 way carrying option – You can carry it as shoulder or hand bag.
- It is simple to use and easy to clean.
- It’s made with high quality waterproof material.
- It has large storage capacity.
- It has double chain feature.
- Its water absorbent feature keeps it safe even when milk or water spills.
- It is very easy to clean.
- It has 3 different pockets – 1 outer and 2 inner pocket design that provide enough space to organise everything inside.
- The insulated bottle holder and tiffin holder keeps the milk and food warm.
- This bag has a lot of storage space.
- It is very large and wide.
- It comes with 5 pieces which are always useful.
- You get large open view from top that makes organising simple.
- The diaper changing mat makes life simpler.
- The price range is little bit on a higher side.
3. Baby Bucket hospital bag
It’s a collection of hospital bags for delivery that may be used to transport and organise various items. Because the material is not water-resistant, it must be used with caution. It’s simple to clean. The material is good, therefore it will last a long time even after multiple items of washing.
- It is made with high quality water proof material.
- It is a 4 piece set with 1 big bag, 1 small bag, a diaper mat and a bottle holder.
- It is easy to carry and simple to use.
- It’s durable.
- It is easy to clean.
- The material used is good.
- It gives liquid protection.
- The diaper mat can be used for changing diaper on the go.
- The bag remains safe even if the milk or water spills inside.
- The bottle holder keeps the milk warm.
- It comes in a very affordable price range.
- It can catch dirt easily.
- It has poor quality zip.
- It is not made in India. It is imported from Hong Kong.
4. Mamma Soft Baby hospital bag
It is made of a very soft and durable material. Wonderful bag for your baby’s necessities, with removable sections. It provides more storage space. I’m looking forward to going out with your baby! It appears to be quite practical and beneficial when travelling. It is a fantastic product, and I would recommend it to every couple.
- Product dimension: 38CM*25CM*18CM.
- It comes with 6 outer and 2 inner pockets.
- It is made with good quality material.
- It is a cute storage basket which can accommodate many things.
- It is multi-purpose, as it can be used as baby cloth or moms maternity clothes organiser.
- It is a perfect. baby shower gift.
- It is simple to use and easy to clean.
- It is large and wide.
- It’s perfect for use during traveling.
- It’s not waterproof.
- The bottle holder is not available.
4. Motherly Stylish hospital bag
The product’s quality is outstanding. The material is durable and waterproof. It’s a multipurpose hospital bag for delivery in India that even fathers would like to carry. There are too many pockets for various purposes. It’s a little different in terms of colour, but it’s still lovely. Both the rear and front have chains. A pocket is also set aside for the phone.
- Bag weight: 700 gm.
- Product dimension: 41 cm x 25 cm x 14 cm.
- It made with 3 layered protection material, BPA free Oxford waterproof fabric.
- It comes with 13 good sized pockets designed to store all types of products.
- The inner layer was made with PU layer along with nylon used in the deep inner layer.
- The zippers, gauge button and the rivets are high quality.
- The high quality material gives high strength and extra stability.
- It comes with an anti-thief pocket.
- Even with high quality hardware, the bag is still light wait.
- The 13 pockets it comes with can store small as well as large sized products.
- It can sustain heavy weight without even letting you know.
- It is made with waterproof material.
- It has fish mouth opening.
- It’s not machine washable.
- It comes within high price range.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: At what week should one prepare my hospital bag?
It’s 3:50 a.m., and the baby is on his or her way! You immediately gather your belongings and head out the door. The contents of your hospital bag are the last thing on your mind as you race to the hospital. Between weeks 34 and 36 of your pregnancy, you should have your hospital bag packed in case your baby’s born sooner than planned.
Question 2: What should one pack in a hospital bag?
Answer: The most crucial period of your life has arrived. Remember to prepare your hospital bag with all of the necessities you’ll need before and after your new member of the family arrives. Here’s what you’ll require:
For the new mom
- Dressing gowns that are light and airy.
- Breastfeeding tops are to be worn after the baby is born.
- Nursing Pillows that are both comfortable and practical.
- Nursing Pads are used to keep your breasts nice and dry.
- Breast-feeding equipment.
- A diaper bag to store all of your belongings in.
- Nursing lingerie during the postpartum period.
- Nappies for a Newborn.
- Diaper wipes in a pack.
- Baby clothing that is comfortable.
- Keep your kid toasty with baby vests and heat wear.
- A silky blanket for a peaceful night’s sleep for your baby.
- Lotions and powders for newborn’s smooth skin.
- For the infant, a nice towel.
- Rashes and itchiness are treated with a rash cream.
The size of your hospital bag for delivery should be comparable to that of a large workout bag. It’s possible that you’ll need more than one bag if you’re expecting twins or multiples. If you like, you may bring three bags: one for mom, one for the birth partner, and one for the baby’s necessities, so you can locate everything a bit easier.
Please note: If you’ll use links mentioned in our articles, we’ll make some commission out of it.