Baby feeding bottle becomes common as soon as your baby is born and is also important to give them when the mother does not have enough breast milk for the newborn to fill their tummy. Giving nutritional milk diet to your baby is extremely important for their growth. So it is also ok to use a feeding bottle for baby with milk as they grow. Brands of feeding bottles are babies for babies at different stages with a gap of 6 months each from the stage of a newborn. It is nothing new for new moms, to keep the feeding bottle in their bag if they have to travel elsewhere with their baby, as milk is their only food from the day they are born till the age of 6 months.
Table Of Content
|1. List Of Best Feeding Bottle For Baby|
|5. FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions|
– When should one replace the baby’s feeding bottle?
– When should one stop feeding the baby with the bottle?
– When should one sterilize baby bottles?
– How to clean a baby feeding bottle?
Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle
Comotomo Baby Feeding Bottle
Pigeon Peristaltic Feeding Bottle
LuvLap Hippo Sipper
Chicco Wellbeing Baby Feeding Bottle
U-Grow Anti-Colic Feeding Bottle
Dr. Browns Feeding Bottle
Tommee Tippee Feeding Bottle
The Little Lookers Glass Feeding Bottle
Steel Hawk Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Bottle
Now, let’s look at the 10 best feeding bottles for baby to have their baby milk and discuss them all individually to help you find the right product.
Best Feeding Bottle For Baby
1. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle
This bottle is unique as it has a system of advanced anti-colic with a twin valve making your baby comfortable in sucking while on feeding.
- The nipple is shaped in breast like for the baby to latch on them
- Wide neck for easy filling
- Shaped so well for easy holding
- Nipples can be removed
- Easily Durable
- The flow is too slow.
2. Comotomo Baby Feeding Bottle
This is another brand that is being widely used by many mothers in India.
- Comes only in green colour
- Nipple is vented
- Soft and easy for baby to hold the bottle by self
- Bottle equipped with great vents
- Free from leaking of milk
- Not portable friendly.
3. Pigeon Peristaltic Feeding Bottle
This you can get to buy as a single pack or as a twin pack with two different colours is blue and white. The main features of this bottle include:
- This plastic bottle is highly durable and in quality
- Their transparency is crystal clear
- They are easily portable to be carried with you wherever you go.
- The nipple perfectly fit into the baby’s tongue and helps in encouraging a good movement of their tongue
- Not used for pumping breast milk unlike a few other brands
4. LuvLap Hippo Sipper
This is the sipper that is cup-shaped with detachable grip handles. They are leakproof. The main features include:
- BPA Free and nontoxic
- Sterilized and dishwasher friendly
- Ideal for above 6 months
- Easy to clean
- Economical and Durable
- Spout quality is very much average
5. Chicco Well Being Baby Feeding Bottle
This bottle is fully BPA-free and will not affect the health of your baby. The main features are:
- The flow in this baby bottle is medium as compared to many other brands.
- The nipple is anti-colic that prevents the baby from gas and colic.
- Easy to clean and hold
- Free from leakages
- Nipple not up to the mark
6. U-Grow Anti-Colic Feeding Bottle
This can be used both for feeding the baby and also pumping the breast milk.This bottle is perfect for use until your baby is 3 months old. The basic features:
- Made from Food grade.
- Has heat resistance to 120 degrees.
- Comes with a special anti-colic nipple.
- Wide neck makes it easy for bottle cleaning.
- This is having a good quality.
- Almost negligible. Just that your baby would take time to adapt to milk bottle feeding which can happen in case of any other bottle.
7. Brown’s Feeding Bottle
This bottle is the best overall compared. Being fully vented, it is safe for your baby in getting colic problems. The main features are:
- 100% BPA Free.
- The teat of this bottle is silicone resembling the mother’s nipple for the easy latch of the baby.
- Travel friendly
- Perfect for spit ups
- The lid gets loose at a time when feeding the baby
8. Tommee Tippee Feeding Bottle
This bottle is applicable for those babies who have the problem of spitting up too much, or much gas trouble or uneasiness. The basic features are:
- The shape and structure is cute and different from others.
- It has a super sensitive and unique tube.
- Free from milk leakage.
- Easily portable.
- Nipple has no extra sizes and stock is not available much.
9. The Little Lookers Glass Feeding Bottle
This bottle is safe to use as the material is anti-leeching and free from bacteria. The basic features are:
- They are specially designed in antibacterial with steel double-walled.
- The bottle is free from breathing problems.
- The nipple is interchangeable.
- The easy hold shape makes it easy for the baby to hold.
- The nipples get easily spoilt.
10. Steel Hawk Stainless Steel Baby Feeding Bottle
This bottle can be held by your baby with ease as it is made of lightweight material. Steel is advisable as a safe material to use as it eliminates various risks that can be triggered by the use of plastic. It helps in maintaining the health and hygiene of your baby. The main features include:
- It is a highly durable feeding bottle for baby.
- You get a very high-quality nipple for getting perfect flow.
- It is easy to carry and travel friendly.
- It has great glossy look.
- It is easily cleanable.
- The liquid temperature stays reasonably long as required.
- It stays hotter that other bottles and therefore you have to be cautious while putting the milk in your child’s mouth.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- When should one replace the baby’s feeding bottle?
It is important to note that, feeding bottles for baby are not necessarily be replaced, but have to make sure that you replace them if you are using a plastic feeding bottle as the plastic quality fades over time. When compared to glass, or steel, it is only the nipples that have to be changed. If you find the milk flow drips frequently while feeding, or worn out, then you have to replace them with a better one.
- When should one stop feeding the baby with the bottle?
It is between the age of 6 to 9 months that babies stop needing milk as they are given other baby foods and it is so as they grow up, their hunger increases and demand increases. When they are 12 months or before, they should stop being bottle-fed.
- When should one sterilize baby bottles?
It is hygienic to sterilize your baby’s bottle more often and after every use of feeding. They have to be sterilized by keeping them in water until they get boiled for 2 to 3 minutes and this makes you sure that they are safe and best to use for their next feed.
- How To Clean A Baby Feeding Bottle?
The first thing that you should do to ensure that it is better cleaned and safe is by sterilizing it with boiling water. This helps in killing the germs that may be present and is safe for your baby when fed. After you sterilize, you have to wash it with soap and clean water and have to let it dry fully. Before you store them or want to use it for your baby, make sure it is fully dried and cleaned properly. By this way, it will help you in ensuring the safety and security of your baby.
Bottles are mostly fed for mothers who have less breastfeeding capacity. It is safe to breastfeed your child rather than bottle feed, but as the baby needs more than the mother’s milk, there is no other option to bottle feed them. And it is always safe to ensure that the bottle is sterilized and washed well before it is given to your baby. Obviously the milk feeding period is more than breastfeeding period so getting good quality feeding bottle is best option for parents. You just need to make sure that you are able to find the right bottle for your child so you can maintain their health and hygine.
Please note: If you’ll use links mentioned in our articles, we’ll make some commission out of it.