You child’s skin is very sensitive and can be harmed by anything. You cannot use anything or everything on their skin. Thus, any chemical, be it liquid or solid form can cause an allergic reaction in a matter of seconds. As a result, one must take extreme caution while selecting a skincare product for a child. Since infant skin is not only fragile but also reactive, it can be harmed by anything that is done to it. Choosing a skincare product for your kid is one of the most difficult things everyone faces. There are a variety of baby care options available online as well as offline but you need to investigate and choose the right products for your child. It would have been much better if the options were easy, but brands like Johnsons and Johnsons, Momsco, Chicco, Mee Mee, and others have stocked shelves with a wide range of options, however today we’re going to talk about a lesser known product by Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd only. You must have heard the name though. It is Tedibar Soap. Let’s see what this soap has to offer for your child.
Tedibar Soap Reviews
The product is “Tedibar soap” or teddy bear soap as it’s popularly known, is a lovely coloured soap with a skin-friendly pH of 5.5 that weighs up to 75 gms bar and is decently priced. The Tedibar soap ingredients include a Syndet base, scent, and CI 26100. The soap is packaged in a silicone tray to keep the bar dry. It comes in a variety of sizes, such as a two-pack, a three-pack, and so on. Tedibar soap reviews can easily be found on Amazon and other food websites and are mostly positive.
● There are no dangerous alkalis in the tedibar soap. It has the same pH as good skin.
● The skin of a baby becomes gentle and smooth.
● The soap purifies the pores.
● Using the soap helps in keeping your child’s skin is moisturised.
● It’s possible that it can be applicable to newborn babies.
● It comes with a light scent.
Key Benefits of using Tedibar soap
The tedibar soap side effects are very less and are free from toxic alkali. It does not dry out the skin and is very cost-effective. It gently cleanses and maintains the baby’s skin’s wellbeing without causing discomfort. Both the packaging and the colour of the soap are appealing. It has a slight floral scent and leaves the baby’s skin moisturised. It aids in the maintenance of the skin’s biological protective mantle, keeping it soft, supple, and stable. It is a baby soap that is gentle on the skin. Other characteristics that distinguish a healthy baby skin product include the absence of harsh additives, hypoallergenicity, and organicity, all of which Tedibar possesses. The substance promises to be safe for children as young as one-year-old.
Instructions for using this soap
● Get your baby’s body wet.
● Curatio tedibar Soap should be applied directly to the scalp.
● Gently massage the soap onto the moist skin of the infant.
● Make a good lather and keep it on for about 30 seconds.
● Rinse well and rinse with a towel.
Tedibar Soap Ingredients
The Tedibar soap ingredients are mentioned below:
Composition of the soap
- Syndet base (CU 0033) 6.
- Maltodextrin 10.
- Sodium coco sulfate 7.
- Cetearyl Alcohol / Ceto Stearyl alcohol 7.
- Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate 7.
- Potassium lauryl sulphate 7.
- Aqua/Water/Pure Water/ Eau 7.
- Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate (No. 10) 7.
What is the Tedibar soap’s claim to fame?
● It says that the soap is gentle on the skin and can be used from birth.
● That the substance is soap-free and free of any potentially toxic alkali.
● Tedibar has a PH of 5-6, which is the same as regular skin.
● The soap should not dry out the skin and thoroughly cleanses it.
● It is both soft on the skin and as well as cost-effective.
● This soap has the ability to softly cleanse and maintain the protection of a baby’s skin without creating discomfort from chemicals. Tedibar soap reviews will help mothers figure out what is best for their children.
Is Tedibar soap worthy?
Yes off course it is worthy, one should believe in this product for the following :
● The soap is rated 4.5 out of 5 on amazon.in.
● It also has very few complaints regarding this product.
● This product is manufactured by an Indian company, which is to be noticed.
● The tedibar soap side effects are least in number thus many parents purchase and use the soap for their children.
● This product has been graded with A grade on many websites due to its quality.
Tedibar soap side effects
The tedibar soap ingredients have no such negative impact on children’s skin and are suitable for their use. The only thing to bear in mind is that the soap must be held on the tray or it will melt quickly. On an important note, this soap has only one negative effect: it irritates the eyes. One more disadvantage is that the skin must be cleaned well with water more than a few times and if not washed well it leaves a slippery feeling. The soap is not as gentle on the skin. It is somewhat overpriced in comparison to other baby soaps on the market, which has a negative impact on your budget.
Which brand is behind Tedibar soap?
Manufacturer of Tedibar, Curatio, has been producing skincare products since 2005. The company’s title means ‘Healing’ in Latin. The company began operations in Chennai in 2005 and now sells its goods in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. Curatio produces a wide variety of infant care items in addition to this soap. The company makes a variety of products for the body, skin, hair and scalp, and infants, ranging from Nappi Cream to Baby Lotion, Shampoo to Nappi Wipes.
If anyone has a small child at home, use this soap and see how it differs from other brands. While the price is a little high, the benefits on a baby’s skin and the emotional peace that comes with a product are more important than anything else when it comes to your baby. As it previously discussed that the tedibar soap ingredients have no harmful effects on children’s skin and are very safe to use. Mothers who have used it have reported that their children’s skin began to shimmer after daily use and any rashes or redness that had previously existed simply disappeared. Tedibar soap is appropriate for every season. This soap saves you from having to use a new formula for the winter and summer. It also includes a leaflet with specific product specifics and usage instructions. The tedibar soap reviews are so positive and thus competes with many well-known baby soap brands and comes highly recommended by doctors.