While one might consider the stretch marks as the warrior sign for a new mother but stretch marks can be a sometimes sensitive and cause aches and pains. After the completion of the pregnancy period when the mother steps into her new phase, its very easy for her to question her skills owing to the new hormone surges and the changed schedules, and stretch marks too can be sometimes a reason to make her feel low. Luciara cream during pregnancy comes for the rescue! Why luciara cream? Lets see h
What is luciara cream?
Luciara cream is a moisturizer that is vividly used during pregnancy and even after delivery. It is one of the most recommended stretch mark cream for mothers. It has a unique combination of ingredients that keep the skin hydrated and helps with the elasticity of the skin. Luciara cream can be used to prevent the stretch marks even during pregnancy. Luciara cream during pregnancy is not harmful as it doesn’t contain parabens or alcohol which could hamper the development and growth of the fetus.
How does luciara during pregnancy actually work?
Luciara is well known to have a double hydro action. It is uniquely formulated to have a combination of ingredients that promotes a deep hydration of the skin, it has the capacity to absorb and retain moisture. And it has the amazing properties, the formula based on water and oil, improves the skin protection and care during pregnancy. The magic of Luciara cream works when it forms a layer over the skin, a kind of protective shield, which can even penetrate into the deepest levels of the skin. Applying Luciara cream is very easy as well as safe, even for sensitive skin. Its actions work best when applied on wet skin and massage lightly for a few seconds until the cream is absorbed by the skin for better results. Its properties of deeply hydrating the skin makes it an amazing pick during pregnancy and provides 24 hours prolonged action.
What benefits does Luciara cream during pregnancy have?
Luciara cream comes with various benefits, here are some:
- Doesn’t have any parabens or alcohol so can be safely used even during pregnancy
- It is easy to use and doesn’t have any side effects even when used multiple times
- Main property of hydration avoids development of stretch marks as much as possible
- Easily available
Highly used Stretch Mark Creams:
Why do stretch marks appear during pregnancy?
- Main reason for the development of stretch marks is growing weight of the baby, it puts additional pressure over the mothers skin
- Also the increasing weight of the mother too adds to it
- If the mother has addictions to smoke can also be a predisposing reason for stretch marks
- Dehydrated skin and body also leads to development of stretch marks early during pregnancy.
What are the side effects of luciara cream?
Here are certain Luciara side effects that you must know:
Luciara cream is usually safe and luciara side effects are very rare.
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Nausea, muscle twitching
- Tingling of face, hands or feet
- Hand tremors, confusion
Please consult a physician if the luciara cream side effects and symptoms are persistent.
What are the top tips to avoid stretch marks?
Not getting stretch marks is not an option yet if you are trying harder, here are some tips to avoid stretch marks and would help you to limit your usage of any stretch marks creams:
- Stay hydrated always
Not just for the skin but for the over all functioning of the body during pregnancy eater always plays a key role. Soft and hydrated skin tend to develop less stretch marks while dry skin are more prone to developing more rapid and extensive stretch marks. Drinking caffeinated drink more frequently may increase the risk of developing the stretch marks.
- Maintain healthy weight and control weight
Stretch marks develop when there is over pressure of the skin owing to the growing weight, may it be during pregnancy or other wise. Maintaining a healthy weight gain is very important. Consult your doctor about how much weight gain is healthy for you and what are the diets that you must follow in order to maintain it.
- Consume Vitamin C in your diet
Vitamin C is important for the development of collagen in your body. Collagen plays an important role in maintaining the elasticity and built of the body. When you have a well hydrated and subtle skin it makes stretch mark development difficult. Lemons and oranges have high levels of vitamin C in them.
- Include more vitamins in your food
Vitamin B complex, vitamin C, Vitamin A, K all have their specific roles for the health and development of both the fetus and the mother. Similarly they have a very specific role in the health of the skin.
- Soaking Up some Vitamin D
Vitamin D has been found to be useful to maintain skin elasticity. Research has found relation between low vitamin D and development of stretch marks. The best way to get the enough amount of vitamin D for your body is through sun light. Take morning walks in the early morning sunlight it will help you with the fair share of vitamin D also help with some exercise for the body.
- Exercise is important
Exercise us another way to maintain the flexibility of the skin and the tissues. The following exercises will help reduce stretch marks
- Bridging: Lie straight on your back, flex your both legs from your hip to about 45 degree and place the foot to form a triangle. Now gently raise your waist and maintain position about ten seconds and relax. Repeat the process for about 15 times. This will help to maintain the tone of the abdominal as well as back muscles.
- Tummy tuck: To be done only after delivery and after consultation of the doctor. In sitting, long sitting or quadripod position start with tummy tucks of ten seconds initially and increasing the seconds gradually.
- Straight leg raises: Also to be done after delivery after consulting the doctor. Lie straight on your back raise your leg one at a time from the hip to about 45 degrees hold the position for five seconds and relax. Repeat for twenty counts different for each leg.
Folks, I hope you have gained some perspective about luciara cream during pregnancy, luciara side effects, stretch mark prevention. This information would help you as well as your loved dear ones.