Sterilizing is the process of killing any harmful germs that may be clinging to the surfaces of bottles or other equipment. You should sterilize the baby bottles before each use especially for the first 12 months of your baby’s life. This is one of the most important things you need to do in order to maintain health and hygiene for your baby. And the second important thing is just spending a little to get something that big. Here is the known Philips steam sterilizer review for all parents to buy for their babies.
Table Of Content
- Features Of Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
- How to use Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer?
Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer Review
Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer is an all in one best option for your baby products to get sterilize well. It is the easiest process and the best product to be used by many to make their baby’s life healthier and better. Take a look at the article to get more information about the product.
1. It not only keep your baby’s immune system strong and germ-free but also saves your time to get something good in just a few minutes.
2. The Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer is designed to fit different sizes of bottles as well as breast pumps or any other accessories due to its wide and narrow neck designs. This helps you to choose the type of bottle that is best suited for your baby. You can sterilize 330 mo, 260 ml and 125 ml size bottles in the sterilizer.
3. As this is a very easy process, it does not take much time to get the items sterilized. Within about 6 minutes, your products are ready to use safely, killing 99.9% of germs, making your baby’s immune system free from outside attackers and let the baby mom and dad be tensed free.
1. The Philips Steam Sterilizer because of its adjustable size occupies the least or minimum space to be placed in the kitchen and perfectly fits the item whether smaller or bigger, which you want to sterilize.
2. The sterilize adds benefits when it kills 99.9% of germs by sterilizing the items such as baby bottles and other products with the use of natural steam and with no use of chemicals, making them infected free. This keeps your baby immune system strong.
3. With its large open space shape, it’s easy to clean the heating plate and one can sterilize the baby’s feeding equipment with clean steam, at any time. Nothing to worry about the diseases or infection or the baby’s tummy upset or diarrhoea, as it is diseased free protecting the body of your baby.
4. It took only 6 minutes to sterilize the baby products or equipment with its fast sterilization technique, giving it extra speed and safety after which the sterilizer automatically stops. All you need to do is just add the water, close the sterilizer and then press the button to run the sterilizer.
5. The products or equipment such as the baby bottles or the breast pumps, you are using to sterilize, can sterilize up to 24 hours if the lid is unopened, which means you can run a cycle and later return to use the baby bottle or the breast pump. This is particularly used to feed the baby overnight and the mum and dad further don’t need to wait to sterilize the items, as the baby screens out.
1.While the process of sterilizing is going on, Don’t make it tight, place all the parts loosely and now assemble all the parts of the sterilizer. First is the big piece container, over it is the small piece container and then is the lid or cover.
2.As the process is going on, you will see the steam is coming out from the sterilizer. Remember, do not touch the sterilizer until you have not plugged off or had off the switch button, as it is very hot. Otherwise, this would be dangerous to you.
While looking at the pros and cons, we have checked the Philips steam sterilizer review.
How to use Philips Avent Electric Steam Sterilizer 3-in-1?
And.Before you start what you do need to ensure is that your Philips steam sterilizer is placed on a level horizontal surface and also ensure that the sterilised is not plucked in until you start the process of sterilizing it.
- The first step of sterilizing items with the Philips avent 3-in-1 electric sterilizer is to clean the bottles with soap and rinse them properly before sterilizing them. Now start the process.
- The second step you need to do is to place 100 ml of fresh or clean water into the base of the sterilizer. You can also see the maximum part in that area.
- Now the items are ready to load. Take the plug and switch it over and press the button. You will see a red light on the below part of the electric sterilizer, indicating that the process of sterilizing is ongoing and your products or items are being sterilized.
- You will hear the sound indicating that the machine is turned off, that is the process is completed. You will also see that the red light gets automatically off and a green light appears which also indicates the same as the machine is turned off.
- Wait for a few minutes until the sterilizer goes down and then you can air dry the items, whichever you have placed to sterilize into the electric sterilizer or you can transfer the bottles to a clean bottle dryer.
- When it is fully dry, then all the items being sterilized are now ready to use and store if you want to use them after some time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. The Philips Avent 3-in-1 electric sterilizer has three sizes comprising?
a) Small size: Used to sterilize the small items such as soothers and teats.
b) Medium size: Can be used to sterilize toddler plates or breast pumps, knives, spoons and forks.
c) Tall size: For sterilizing the 6 bottles and other accessories.
Q2. How much safe it is to use?
As this is a very easy process, it does not take much time to get the items sterilized. Within about 6 minutes, your products are ready to use safely, killing 99.9% of germs, making your baby’s immune system free from outside attackers and let the baby mom and dad be tensed free.
It’s well to choose and buy the Philips steam sterilizer for your baby healthy life but how to make it useful is a cumbersome process for those who are still not aware of how to use the electric sterilizer or how to sterilize the products or items you are going to sterilize. Follow the above-given steps and you can easily use the product according to your suitably.
The most important thing when the Philips Steam sterilizer review is done, that the products being sterilized we’ll be used up to the period for a whole day or 24 hours. Take a look at point number 6. of sunbathe reading (the benefits of using the electric sterilizer) and know more about it. So, what are you waiting for, read the article and buy the product? It is easily available in the market or you can buy it online from your favourite online store be it Amazon or any other at a minimum affordable price.