Teething is one of the most important hurdle that a baby crosses and steps up into the charts of growth. There are many products that help with teething, products that ease gum pain like powder or ointments, teething rings, etc. But the most trusted products used by many parents for years is a pacifier, These pacifiers come with a built in fruit feeder which makes teething fun for babies. So the baby fruit feeder or fruit teether comes in different shapes, make and durability, let’s take a ride through our options.
Bee Baby Baby Fruit Feeder
Bee Baby Baby Fruit Feeder or fruit pacifier is a highly-productive to BLW(Baby-led Weaning). Like a toy, it catches the baby’s eye with its beautiful colour and built. The U-shaped handle is helps the baby to enhance the grip and learn firm gripping. The product is designed to encourage natural and comfortable chewing with the enjoyment of the fruit teether. Also the fruit pacifier soothes baby’s teeth pain and massage baby’s gums. The baby fruit feeder also contributes to introducing solids into your babies. Fruit teether builds up mouth muscle and encourages teeth healthy development.
Fisher Price baby fruit feeder
The baby fruit feeder pacifier inspires self feeding. Self feeding baby fruit feeder pacifier helps the baby to engage themselves and it grabs their interest by storing and feeding fresh and frozen fruits, vegetables, and even medicine. The main pro of Fisher Price baby fruit feeder is that the fruit teether can be used by the baby to chew on at his pace while being fed that too with minimal supervision. This multi purpose baby fruit feeder teether is both a fruit holder and teething toy that massages baby’s gums, strengthens mouth muscle and helps with their development. The fruit pacifier has a smart anti choking design. This Silicone food nibbler’s unique sieve design allows only the tiniest food pieces to go through and thus preventing choking. The fruit pacifier or fruit teether is completely harmless and is BPA free which guides the parents to make a right decision.
R for Rabbit baby fruit feeder
First Feed Nibbler If your growing baby feels irritated with the gums, R for Rabbit comes to your aid with its very innovative baby fruit feeder teether, made of food-grade material entirely. This product called First Feed Nibbler will soothe your baby, by chewing the soft teether and you can add juicy fruits/veggies to the fruit feeder and make the difficult phase of teething more delicious, nutritious and enjoyable for your little munchkin. The chewing exercise with this fruit pacifier will not only ease the gum’s irritation but will also help massage the gums and help jaw muscles development. This fruit pacifier for baby will help the child to inspire self- feeding by giving them fresh fruits or veggies so baby can chew at his own speed under minimal supervision. It is essential toy for Age: 4 Months +.
Safe-O-Kid fruit feeder
This fruit pacifier or fruit teether is made from safe and non-toxic, BPA free. It is very easy for baby to suck and chew on the minute and tiny, safe food particles from the meshwork of the baby fruit feeder teether. It comes with a cover to keep food clean, easy to clean and sterilise. Your child can safely enjoy fruit and other kinds of food with this baby fruit teether or fruit pacifier. There is no risk of choking or hurting his or her mouth.
What are essential ways to soothe the baby’s gums?
If your teething baby seems uncomfortable, consider these simple tips:
- Massage and rub your baby’s gums. Use a clean finger or wet gauze to rub your baby’s gums. The pressure can ease your baby’s discomfort.
- Use cold compress. A cold spoon or chilled — not frozen — teething ring can be soothing on a baby’s gums. To avoid cavities, don’t dip these items in sugary substances.
- Medication that might help ( but consult your paediatrician first). If your baby is especially cranky, consider giving him or her infants’ or children’s over-the-counter pain medications such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others).
What treatments should be avoided?
With our babies safety is our top priority, avoid using:
- Do not use any kind of medication may it be homoepathic or ayurvedic or allopathic without the consent of the doctor – The benefits of topical teething gels and teething tablets haven’t been proven to the point yet. Every child has its own body composition and needs which can be judged properly only by the doctors
- Teething medications which contain benzocaine or lidocaine. These pain relievers can be harmful and in some cases even fatal to your baby.
- Choose wisely while you opt for a fruit pacifier or fruit teether – Some loose parts of these items pose a risk of choking, strangulation, mouth injury and infection.
Essential tips to use a baby fruit pacifier or fruit teether:
- This product is not a toy, and not a substitute for adult supervision. Always keep the product in use when the adults are around the baby to watch.
- Always wash before use. Never hand over a pre used pacifier with old fruit remains in it.
- Store in hygienic condition and away from the reach of the infant when not under supervision
- Do not use boil water, microwave and other high-temperature sterilization methods for disinfection.
- Always introduce fruits one at a time and that too after considering the advice of the doctor. Growing babies need all the nutrition possible but their tummy should also support the process. So get a perfect diet chart created for your baby by your paediatrician first. Then choose the perfect baby fruit feeder pacifier.
- Yes this products can also be used just as a pacifier too without any food in it.
Folks I hope today we uncovered some queries and doubts related to fruit teether and fruit pacifier, just remember almost all the babies need some sort of help and comfort during their teething phase and if your baby is extra cranky than usual try the above methods to soothe your little one.